Black-intensity 508!
Hey, thanks for joining Black-intensity. Click Here to download the Client! To download Winrar if needed click Here to download it. This server has gone 508! The server is now Black-Intensity 508! This is a pvp server! We hope you enjoy it. Owner is Soren, Co-Owner and Web Master is Chris.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Black-intensity 508!
Hey, thanks for joining Black-intensity. Click Here to download the Client! To download Winrar if needed click Here to download it. This server has gone 508! The server is now Black-Intensity 508! This is a pvp server! We hope you enjoy it. Owner is Soren, Co-Owner and Web Master is Chris.
Black-intensity 508!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Back Up :)
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:35 pm by Chris

» WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING BEFORE YOU APPLY!!
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:33 pm by ryan113

» SERVER WILL BE BACK ON!!! LAPTOP FIXED!
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm by ryan113

» uhm randommmmmmmmm
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 am by gl o nvm gf

» ok... REALLY MAD NOW!
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:26 am by gl o nvm gf

» this is pwnage server :pig:
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:09 pm by gl o nvm gf

» Do you like the new home page?
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:48 pm by Chris

» my questions about the warning system?
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:44 pm by Chris

» Forums 1,000th post!!
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:41 pm by Chris

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
Chris (430)
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_vote_lcapTransformers Revenge of the Fallen I_voting_barTransformers Revenge of the Fallen I_vote_rcap 
ohh hell yea (202)
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_vote_lcapTransformers Revenge of the Fallen I_voting_barTransformers Revenge of the Fallen I_vote_rcap 
ryan113 (175)
Denzel (150)
soren (57)
gl o nvm gf (20)
Milanator (17)
xxbunnyxx (16)
S K A P E Z (9)
j a k e r (9)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 81 on Tue May 14, 2019 5:08 am

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

2 posters

Go down

Do you like Transformers Revenge of the Fallen?

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_vote_lcap100%Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_vote_lcap0%Transformers Revenge of the Fallen I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Empty Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Post by Chris Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 pm

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Okay, recentlly there's been alot of battling between this movie, reviews on if it's bad or not. It's gotten 200million views in thearters so far.. but alot of bad reviews. I personally think it's amazing and the effects are awesome. They made Megan Fox look hotter then ever as well.. I'll show you some movies bellow, give your opion, vote, and help to see which sides correct! I've been doing alot of work recentlly on this alone, googling, searching, and alot of people hate it, and alot of people love it. It's one of those I love movies, and one of those I hate movies. One of the other, not inbetween. It's an amazing movie to me. I'll be showing some Offical Trailor shots of the movie if you have not seen it, or just need a little bit to remember it. Some are in HD (High Definition), and some aren't, I'll be trying to find the ones that are.. On here it's HQ for (High Quality)

Those are all the ones for now! If you wanna see more just look up on youtube "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Offical Trailer" or just "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen".
Chris
Chris
Web Master
Web Master

Male Posts : 430

https://devour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Empty Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Post by Denzel Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 pm

The movie is awesome, lots of action!!
Denzel
Denzel
Co-Web Master
Co-Web Master

Male Posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:25 pm

YEAHH!!!@!!!
Chris
Chris
Web Master
Web Master

Male Posts : 430

https://devour.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Denzel Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm

I love when they fight Very Happy (and megan fox .. DAM shes hot.) lolz.
Denzel
Denzel
Co-Web Master
Co-Web Master

Male Posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:23 pm

No duh kid..
Chris
Chris
Web Master